LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Under no circumstances does mere access to this website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided on the owner of this website:
– Holder of the Web: HOTEL BENDINAT S.L. (hereinafter, the HOTEL).
– Registered office: calle Andrés Ferret Sobrat nº 1, 07181 Calvià (Illes Balears)
– TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B72779242
– Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Register of CALVIÁ, Volume 1, Book 68, Folio 245
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available for users to address their requests, questions or complaints:
– Contact form on the website
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: +34 971 675 725
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- Introduction. This website provides information about the HOTEL, and users may send queries, as well as request and formalise bookings directly through an on-line booking platform. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so you are advised to read this section carefully before browsing.
- Obligations of Users. Users undertake to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and in a way that does not damage the rights or interests of the HOTEL or third parties. By way of example and in no way limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
– Not to engage in illegal activities or activities contrary to public order or good faith;
– Not to use the data published on the website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
– Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the website in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist apology nature or that violates human rights or the rights of minors;
– Not to carry out actions that involve or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of HOTEL or third parties;
– Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the HOTEL, its suppliers or third parties;
– Not to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
– Not to remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this website.
- Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, therefore, neither the HOTEL, nor its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators shall be liable for damages of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from the use of the Website, and the HOTEL expressly excludes, to the full extent provided by law, any kind of guarantees, whether express or implied.
The HOTEL does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make every reasonable effort to do so. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
The HOTEL accepts no responsibility for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by reasons beyond its control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electrical systems; nor for any other alteration that may occur in the Users’ software or hardware. Neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, the HOTEL shall not be liable for damages caused by third parties by means of illegitimate intromissions beyond its control.
Neither shall it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. The HOTEL assumes no obligation or liability whatsoever with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
- External links. Under no circumstances shall the HOTEL assume any responsibility for the contents of links belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Refusal of access. The HOTEL reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those Users who fail to comply with the present conditions; in the event of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a requirement and/or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Such cancellation or suspension shall be at the sole discretion of the HOTEL and shall not give rise to any compensation of any kind.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) are owned by the HOTEL, the HOTEL, the HOTEL’s management and the HOTEL’s staff. ) are owned by the HOTEL, which has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of the HOTEL or, where appropriate, of the third parties holding the intellectual property rights or copyright over the affected contents. Notwithstanding the above, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorisation of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this website or service but do not reproduce its contents and services.
- Invalidity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared null and void, it shall only affect that provision or that part of it that has been declared null and void, the conditions shall remain in force in all other respects and the provision, or the part affected, shall be deemed not to have been included.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights recognised to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website shall be governed by Spanish law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals in accordance with the domicile of the owner of the website, and users expressly waive their own jurisdiction if they have one.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution aimed at consumers, who can access the same through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage